24/12/2015

LIFESTYLE | IF I WERE RICH



I'm a broke girl with expensive taste, and I still struggle to figure out a career plan which would enable me to live the dream. So I am going to take it not that seriously and unveil my wildest desires...
Je suis fauchée mais j'ai des goûts de luxe. Et je n'ai toujours pas défini un plan de carrière viable pour me permettre d'assouvir mes pulsions coûteuses. Donc je vais présenter ça avec un regard humoristique et vous dévoiler mes désirs les plus fous...

Sacs Chanel

Chanel bags

Mes premières économies d'adulte iront dans un sac Chanel. Un d'occasion évidemment, parce que sinon, je vais devoir économiser pendant au moins trois siècles !
I honestly think that my first grown-up savings are going to quench my thirst for Chanel bags. Secondhand ones, obviously, otherwise I would have to save money for the next three centuries...













Sac Lucrezia de Givenchy

Givenchy Lucrezia bag



Ever since I spotted that beauty on Lydia's blog a while ago, I can't stop thinking about that bag. Isn't it gorgeous ?
Depuis que je l'ai repéré sur le blog de Lydia il y a déjà quelques temps, je n'arrive pas à m'arrêter d'y penser. N'est-il pas sublime ?

Une photo publiée par Minimal | (Life)Style | Paris (@lydiamarceau) le




Le Rocco d'Alexander Wang

Alexander Wang Rocco bag

Le Rocco d'Alexander Wang est sorti quand j'étais encore un peu jeune mais j'en suis immédiatement tombée raide dingue. Il me suffit de peu, juste du cuir noir et des clous, pour que je tombe amoureuse.
Alexander Wang's Rocco bag hit the stores when I was still a bit young but I immediately fell in love. Just give me black leather and studs and you've got my heart in your hands.






Parfum

Perfume

Si je le pouvais, je baignerais dans mes deux parfums préférés tous les jours de ma vie. J'adore de Dior est de loin mon favori mais Shalimar de Guerlain a quelque chose d'envoûtant...
I wish I could afford to bath in my two favourite perfumes every single day of my life. J'adore de Dior is by far the winner but Guerlain's Shalimar has something bewitching... Love it !





Louboutin

Louboutin heels


Ma devise avant, c'était "si t'as pas des Louboutins à 20 ans, t'as raté ta vie". Bon, j'ai dû revenir à la raison. Je n'ai pas raté ma vie, je n'ai juste pas été réaliste ha Quoi que, mon père a failli m'en offrir quand j'ai été admise en école de journalisme. Maintenant, je me suis donnée comme but d'être propriétaire de Simple Pump 85mm d'ici mes 25 ans. Challenge accepted.
I aways thought I would afford owning Louboutins by my twentieth birthday. I almost got my father buying me a pair when I got admitted to journalism school. Then I told myself that I would by 85mm Simple Pump by my 25th birthday. Challenge accepted.




Une photo publiée par @basictown le





Je sais que c'est dérisoire et matérialiste de dépenser des fortunes en chaussures, en sacs, en parfums... Mais j'aimerais pouvoir me permettre d'avoir ce train de vie. J'aimerais pouvoir m'habiller chez Saint Laurent Paris et Balmain. Peut-être dans une autre vie.
I know this is silly, right ? Spending a few thousand bucks in shoes, bags, and perfume. I am such a basic bitch. But I wish I could afford to be an expensive basic bitch. I wish I could buy my clothes at Saint Laurent Paris or Balmain. Urgh, life is a bitch.


Armelle De Oliveira

9 commentaires:

  1. I would go for Givenchy and Louboutin indeed. I've adopted Shalimar and true that there is something about this perfume :)

    Mika from www.la-french-connection.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great Post Dear
    Xo, Neha
    www.uniinstyle.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I am the same!!! Soon enough we'll afford our luxurious fashion cravings.

    Love from Manila,
    Ayn
    www.aynbernos.net

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. love the channel bags!
    happy new year! :)
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I want the same bags :D

    http://clothespaper.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Nice bags :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love this post! What a great idea! I NEED that Givenchy bag! It's gorgeous! I think I'm in love! Maybe one day!:)

    Shannon Sage

    RépondreSupprimer

Your notes are keeping this blog alive ! Thank you !